Riverbend United Church is pleased to present its 3rd annual Loss & Healing Workshop on Saturday, October 21, 2017 entitled: Journeys from Grief & Loss to Hope & Healing.
This one-day workshop will feature a keynote by Wendy Edey from The Hope Foundation. Breakout sessions will include:
- Adolescent Mental Health: Laurie O’Shaughnessy, CASA
- Building Resilience at All Stages of Life: Dr. Stephen Murgatroyd
- Suicide – Grief & Guilt: Ione Chalborne, Executive Director, Canadian Mental Health Association
- Nurturing Hopeful Souls: Current Research and Strategies for Children & Youth, Lenora LeMay
- Getting Older & Losing It – Now What? Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE)
- Finding Help – Assistance & Resources for Dealing with Loss and Grief: Edmonton Healing Centre for Loss & Grief
Your $40.00 registration fee will include the keynote, four of the breakout sessions, a hot lunch and reference material to take home.
For additional information or to register, please call Jacqueline at Riverbend United Church at 780.430.7275 or at 780.819.7696.