Riverbend United Church is pleased to present its 3rd annual Loss & Healing Workshop on Saturday, October 21, 2017 entitled: Journeys from Grief & Loss to Hope & Healing.
This one-day workshop will feature a keynote address – Healing from Loss: Picking up Hope along the Way – by Wendy Edey from Hope Studies Central. Breakout sessions will include:
- Adolescent Mental Health: Laurie O’Shaughnessy, Child and Adolescent Services, (CASA)
- Building Resilience at All Stages of Life: Dr. Stephen Murgatroyd, Ph.D.
- Suicide – Grief & Guilt: Ione Chalborne, Executive Director, Canadian Mental Health Association
- Getting Older & Losing It – Now What? Colleen Derksen, Seniors Association of Greater Edmonton (SAGE)
- Finding Help – Assistance & Resources for Dealing with Loss and Grief: Jennifer Sommerfeldt, The Edmonton Healing Centre for Loss & Grief
Your $40.00 registration fee will include the keynote, four of the breakout sessions, a hot lunch and reference material to take home.
For additional information or to register, please call Jacqueline at Riverbend United Church at 780.430.7275 or at 780.819.7696 or download and complete the attached Registration form and email to: email@example.com